We are looking to hire an outstanding Android developer to join our Android development team.
You will have the opportunity to contribute and lead development of apps and SDKs, using the latest technologies in Instant Messaging and VOIP.
We’re looking for a developer who loves programming and mobile app development. You have a track record of successfully developed Android apps on Google Play, and private projects on Github.
- Work productively and proactively as part of a great developmentteam
- Design and implement outstanding mobile applications in Android
- Author technical documentation on app design
- Maintain and enhance existing apps, SDKs and components
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience of Android application development and java, using Android Studio.
- In-depth familiarity with Activities, Fragments and Services and their lifecycles. Knowledge of Custom View development. Experience with ContentProviders and SQLite.
- Comfortable working with a large codebases, and continuously improving it, including fixing bugs.
- Experience from multi-thread programming in java using the java concurrency libraries.
- Comfortable working with Git as part of a team
- Experience of low-level audio/video hardware control is a plus.
- Experience with VOIP and IM on Android is a plus.
- Experience of network communication is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies fast
- Ability to work in a team of developers
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in English to developer colleagues, project managers and senior management.
- Self-motivated, dependable and quality oriented
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Candidates with more experience will be considered to senior position