- Architect and implement mobile applications for M800 and our customers.
- Lead feature development from design to shipped product.
- Coach junior team members on iOS and Objective-C
- Maintain and enhance existing components
- Stay up-to-date on latest APIs and framework changes.
- University Computer Science graduate (B.Sc.)
- At least five years of experience in software programming and three years of experience in iOS development.
- Deep detailed knowledge of the iOS API and framework.
- Ability to work productively in a team of developers
- Desire to learn new technologies and work with cutting edge software development methodologies
- Fluent English
- Ability to independently work on complex tasks and deliver on time
- Networking protocols knowledge is a plus
- Candidates with less experiences or fresh graduate will be also considered