The QA Engineer needs to work with Developer team, Product team and Engineering team to ensure high quality and timely delivery on multiple Apps/Web products of varying complexities. The QA Engineer follows QA manager’s plan and executes manual and automated testing throughout the development cycle and during periodic releases. This role needs to communicate frequently with internal team members as well as developers and help them to find out the root cause of issues, bugs and version shortage. This role is critical for discovering problems and issue tracking which can improve the overall product quality and user experience.
- Create and execute test case according to requirements
- Perform functional test, stress test and performance test on iOS/Android and web platforms
- Cooperate with Developer team to plan and execute defined test cases
- Develop automated test script to streamline the testing process
- Work closely with product team to understand user requirements
- Provide test result and track issue status in ticketing system
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Experience in software quality assurance is an advantage.
- Familiar with test automation frameworks.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese