- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects and assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Assist in managing an outsource relationship for 3rd party application development
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between product management to assist in addressing and resolving IT software issues.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of technology experience with hands-on technical roles in the field •Extensive knowledge of mobile applications development, communications application development knowledge is a definite advantage.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior System Analyst
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, medical, 13-month salary and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email email@example.com.