- Work with various technical parties and business teams on the product development including feasibility study, user interface, business requirement analysis, technical requirement specifications, testing, road map planning, etc.
- Conduct market research, customer requirements identification, competitive analysis and industry trend studies.
- Manage mobile application product development cycle, including new idea generation, user research, competitor analysis, and project planning.
- Develop business and product requirements documents as well as page and workflow documents. Experience with prototyping and user experience modeling a huge plus.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal parties to design and implement systematic workflow for product & service deployments and continuous improvements afterwards.
- Required to coordinate with multiple operations and supporting teams to define workable process and efficient practice and procedures for day-to-day operations of related products and services.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- With minimum 5 years' experience in development or project management of mobile applications, e-business, internet marketing , SDK or telecom business
- Knowledge in mobile application market research, mobile devices, etc.
- Knowledge in telecommunication, software/platform architecture, and/or embedded devices development
- Knowledge in signaling and mobile app development is a must
- Highly motivated, independent, with strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, initiative, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Product Manager
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, medical, 13-month salary and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email email@example.com.